Full Time Position Available
Posted on Fri, Jan 21, 2022
We have a full time position available in our kitchen.
Hours 8.30-4.00pm Monday - Friday
Some experience in a kitchen would be great but not essential.
We are looking for a team player, someone who is happy to work hard and share our passion for food and love of cooking.
If you are interested please email your resume to Att: Simone firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooks/Food Production Assistants
Reports to: Kitchen Manager
This position assists with all aspects of production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow ALL workplace, heath and safety requirements. Notify Owner/Director or production manager if unable to fulfil these requirements.
- Follow ALL food safety and quality requirements. Notify Owner/Director or production manager if unable to fulfil these requirements.
- Notify Owner/Director or Kitchen manager if raw material or finished product is not safe or not suitable for human consumption.
- Notify Owner/Director or Kitchen manager if workplace is not safe nor suitable for work.
- Assist with duties such as:
- Filling, sealing, labelling, printing, packing, palletising of finished product
- Cleaning and housekeeping
- Unloading of deliveries
- Checking off inventory
- Record keeping
- Any other task that is required to produce and load finish product
- Fill in as deputy for any other roles in the business, including Food Safety and Quality responsibilities