A simple one pan roast chicken made with our Apricot Mustard. This wonderful recipe is one that the whole family will love!
- 1 x 1.6 kg Chicken
- 1 Jar of Apricot Mustard
- 2 Teaspoons of Mustard Powder
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 1 Cup of Chicken Stock
- 1 Teaspoon of Fennel Seeds
- 6 Sprigs of Lemon Thyme
- 1 Brown Onion cut into 4
- 2 Cloves of Garlic cut into 4
- Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
- Place the apricot mustard, milk, stock, mustard powder in a large jug and mix till combined. Add 1/2 the milk mixture over the chicken and soaked for 1/2 an hour.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (400 F).
- Add the chicken with all of the milk mixture to a large heavy based ovenproof baking dish.
- Add the onions garlic, fennel seeds and lemon thyme.
- Roast in the oven until golden brown approx. 1 hour.