This is a very fast dish so have all your ingredients ready before starting the cooking process.
- ½ kg prawn tails
- 1 jar Cunliffe & Waters Hot Sour Sweet Salty Sauce
- 1 finely julienned red capsicum
- 1 handful finely sliced spring onion
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- Noodles or rice to serve.
- Pour the oil from the top of the Hot Sour Sweet Salty Sauce jar into a wok and bring to a fairly high heat (you may want to add a little extra oil).
- When very hot toss in all the prawns. Stirring constantly, add the capsicum and spring onions and the remaining contents of the Hot Sour Sweet Salty Sauce.
- When the sauce is heated stir through the coriander and it is ready to serve.