- 1 jar Cunliffe & Waters Hot Sour Sweet Salty Sauce
- 500g beef fillet (cooked leftovers are perfect for this too)
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- handful of green beans, sliced and blanched
- handful of bean shoots
- handful of rocket or spinach leaves
- handful of coriander leaves
- handful of roasted unsalted peanuts
- handful of deep fried shallots
- 1 lime, quartered to garnish
- Take a jar of Hot Sour Sweet Salty Sauce and gently pour the oil at the top of the jar over the fillet of beef and rub thoroughly. Fry the fillet on a high heat and brown all over, then finish roasting in the oven. Cool and slice.
- If using leftover beef, slice thinly and pour about half a jar of the Hot Sour Sweet Salty Sauce over the meat and let sit for at least half an hour.
- To the sliced beef, add the vegetables, coriander and peanuts and combine thoroughly (way more fun when you use your hands for this bit).
- Place on one big salad plate or divide into 4-6 servings. Sprinkle with deep fried shallots and serve with lime wedges.