This can be done with any other cut of meat but the pork belly is our favourite.
Gorgeous on a bed of rice or noodles.
- 1 bottle Hot Sour Sweet Salty Sauce
- 700g finely sliced pork belly - cut into 1cm strips across the grain
- 1/2 bunch freshly washed and chopped coriander
- 1/2 bunch finely chopped spring onions
- 1 small red chilli finely sliced
- Marinate the pork belly with the bottle of Hot Sour Sweet Salty Sauce in a zip lock bag for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Heat your wok, add the pork belly and Hot Sour Sweet Salty Sauce and stir fry until the liquid has caramelised and the pork belly is golden.
- Garnish with coriander, spring onions and chilli.