Meatballs in the Slow Cooker with Cunliffe & Waters
- 500g mince
- 100g Tomato & Red Capsicum Relish
- ½ grated zucchini
- ½ grated carrot
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- Hand full of fresh basil leaves or parsley
- ½ bottle of Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- Preheat slow cooker on high.
- Mix together ingredients and create small meat balls.
- Bring ½ jar of Tomato and Basil Pasta sauce to the boil on stove.
- Add the hot sauce to slow cooker, add meatballs
- Leave to 6-8 hours until cooked and delicious.