Morello Cherry Cheesecake Brownie
- 185g melted butter
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 285g cream cheese, softened and chopped
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ jar Cunliffe & Waters Morello Cherry Conserve
- Preheat oven to 160°.
- Place the melted butter, cocoa powder, sugar, eggs and flour in a bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Spoon into a 20cm slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper and set aside.
- Place cream cheese, sugar and eggs into a food processor and mix until smooth
- Spread large spoonfuls of the cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie base until the chocolate is covered and then evenly dollop spoonfuls of the Morello Cherry Conserve and swirl in with a butter knife.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until set and cool in the tin.
- Cut into slices and serve with double whipped cream (optional).