- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup SR flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed weet-bix
- 125g melted butter
- 1 heaped tblsp golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons Cunliffe & Waters Willamette Raspberry Jam
- 125g White chocolate bits
- Add dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl, stir through melted butter and golden syrup.
- Press into a lined slice tin and bake in a moderate oven 180° for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Melt chocolate bits in a bowl over water.
- Once slice is cooled spread on the Cunliffe & Waters Willamette Raspberry Jam, then spread on the white chocolate.