- 250ml Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 Chorizo finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 4 eggs
- Parsley handful chopped
- Grated Parmesan
- Heat your frying pan with a dash of olive oil, fry off chorizo, add red capsicum once soft add the pasta sauce.
- Bring to the boil make holes in the sauce add egg one at a time. Simmer till egg whites are cooked and yolk is still soft.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan. Serve with a gorgeous sour dough. Enjoy!
- *If your frying pan has an oven safe handle you can place the dish in the oven (180 degrees) once you add the eggs for approx. 10 mins.