Aromatic Vegetable Kasoundi
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2017
- ½ a cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 jar Cunliffe & Waters Tomato Kasoundi
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Cunliffe & Waters Lime and Date Chutney, basmati rice and roti to serve.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a heavy based pan and add the sweet potato and cauliflower and lightly sautee for a few minutes.
- Add the jar of Tomato Kasoundi and 250ml’s of water and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and coconut milk once the sweet potato has softened and cook for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve with the above accompaniments.