Spiced Carrot Pickle Cous Cous Salad
Posted on Tue, Sep 04, 2018
An easy salad - you will be sure to impress your guests. Serve with marinated chicken or slow cooked lamb!
- 200g Pearl Cous Cous
- 200ml Boiled Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Spiced Carrot Pickle
- 1 handful of chopped Coriander
- 1 handful of chopped Parsley
- 1/4 tsp of Sumac
- 2 tbsp Toasted Flaked Almond
- 1/4 tsp of Vegie Stock powder
- Bring the water to the boil, add cous cous, salt and vege stock simmer for 8 mins lid on or until the cous cous is cooked.
- Stir through the olive oil and sumac.
- Allow to cool.
- Add the carrot pickle and herbs.
- Garnish with almonds.